What you will learn
We’ll address key questions about your infrastructure, such as:
1) Are you using security best practices?
2) Are you creating an infrastructure that is easily maintainable and scalable?
3) Are there design decisions that does not take into account the long term life cycle? Sometimes you can fix items now which are small but can manifest as a larger problem later on.
What does this include?
Audit the code/configurations that generated your infrastructure. We will look through your code base:
- Kubernetes setup: Kops, EKS, GKE, AKS, Kube-AWS
Auditing each layer of the cloud stack:
- Cloud usage
- Kubernetes clusters
- Kubernetes deployment definitions
Access to an environment: Give us access to an environment and we can perform additional checks on what was instantiated. This could be the production environment or a pre-production environment, as long as it represents something close to the environment you want to use. We will go through what was instantiated and provide recommendations on what area can use improvements.
Review of the Audit: We will talk to you one on one and go over the report on the audit performed on your code base and the running environment. We will explain in detail what each item means and why we are recommending a change here. This is also your time to ask an expert on general questions you or your team might have.